The Cultural and Social Program
Participation in the Cultural and Social Program is included in the Expat Career Program and the Partner Program.
Danes on average differ very much between work life and private life. Therefore, it can often seem impossible to develop a more personal relationship with your colleagues from work. In fact, many expats spend years in Denmark without really getting “under the skin” of Danish social life and customs.
By joining this Program you will:
- Explore Danish life outside working hours
- See other sides of Copenhagen
- Learn about Danish customs, such as Smørrebrød
- Meet Danes and other expats while having a good time!
Courses and facilitation are made by expat consultant and founder of Work & Life Denmark Jens Frahm-Rasmussen and colleagues.
- Introduction to smørrebrød and Danish kolonihave
- Wine and dinner with Danes
- Danish culture and history
- Explore the secrets of the Vesterbro neighborhood and have dinner at a very Vesterbro-like restaurant.
In addition to Work & Life Denmark’s own activities, there will be weekly information about fun and social activities in Copenhagen and an option to join some of these events with Work & Life Denmark and the other participants at the course.
Events are held in the evenings and on weekends.
Child care service is accesible for this event by a third-party, experienced baby/child-sitter (please contact Work & Life Denmark on beforehand for more info).