Work & Life Denmark and KAFFi coffee and winebar wishes to invite expats and Danes to an evening of wine, tapas and fun in Copenhagen!
Xmas is around the corner and December is traditionally a month for celebration in Denmark. What better way to celebrate than tasting great Côtes du Rhône wines suitable for the holiday season?
Wine @Kaffi is a social wine tasting event, where expats and Danes meet. At our launch in October, 30 people joined the fun. We hope to see many familiar as well as new faces for this wine tasting. The event is open to any wine lover who enjoys meeting new people. No previous wine knowledge necessary.
- Torontès (Palo Alto), Mendoza, Argentina
- Côtes du Rhône, blanc (Rabasse-Charavin), France
- Côtes du Rhône (Rabasse-Charavin), France
- Cairanne, Côtes du Rhône Villages (Rabasse-Charavin), France
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape (Domaine Mathieu), Rhône, France
- Espino Gran Cuvée Carmenére (William Fèvre), Maipo, Chile
- Muscat de Beaumes de Venise (Chateau Saint Sauveur), Rhône, France
Not to forget – a plate of great tapas from KAFFi is included in the price of 350 kr.
December 7th 2013 18.00-21.00 (the party continues afterwards)
It will be possible to buy your favorite wine with a discount during this evening.
Last time we did not have room enough for everybody who wanted to come. Make sure to get a ticket in time. You can order and pay directly at Billetto. (And you can check out the event on Facebook here).
Jens Frahm-Rasmussen and Hanna Leanderdal.
The wine tasting will be conducted in English.