So what is the difference between New World and Old World wines? This question we will try to answer when Work & Life Denmark and KAFFi coffee and winebar invite you to an evening of wine, tapas and fun!
Wine @Kaffi is a wine tasting initiative where expats and Danes meet in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Come and join us for an evening of great tapas and wine tasting of some the best wines from the New and the Old World. We will taste 8 wines selected from some great estates. By the end of the evening you might be able to answer the question: Who makes the best wine?
Wines to discover are:
- Riesling (Molitor), Rheingau, Germany
- Sauvignon Blanc (Palo Alto), Mendoza, Argentina
- Grüner Veltliner (Weingut Steininger), Kamptal, Austria
- Espino Merlot (William Fèvre), Maipo, Chile
- 1ères Cotes de Blaye Major (Chateau L’Escadre), France
- Pinot Noir (Kenwood), Russian River, USA
- Pinot Nero (Tiefenbrunner), Alto Adige, Italy
- Hanepoot Jerepigo (Kaapzicht), Cape, South Africa
A plate of great tapas from KAFFi is included in the price of 350 kr.
There will be a chance of buying your favorites wines with a discount during the evening.
Who should come:
Any wine lover who likes connecting with new people. No previous wine knowledge necessary).
March 14th from 18.00-21.00 (the party continues afterwards).
Make sure to get a ticket in time:
You can also register on the Facebook page (but you are only sure of your ticket when paid in Billetto).
Jens Frahm-Rasmussen and Hanna Leanderdal.
The wine tasting will be conducted in English.